How do spoilers work?

How exactly do spoilers work? I created some on one of my stories and i put stuff inside it, however when i go back and look at the published page, the spoilers refuse to drop down. What am i doing wrong?

Note: It looks completely fine and seems as if its working correctly in the editor window and even the pure code of it looks fine, it just won't drop down. Does perhaps inserting a table into the spoiler mess with anything?

RE: How do spoilers work?

Second spoiler:
<div class="spoiler">
<div class="smalltext" style="margin-bottom: 2px;"><strong>Spoiler</strong>: Can't get the spoilers to work, waiting on help.<input class="spoilerButton" type="button" value="Show" /></div>

First spoiler:
<div class="spoiler">
<div class="smalltext" style="margin-bottom: 2px;"><strong>Spoiler</strong>: Can't get the spoilers to work, waiting on help.</div>

Something messed up in the source code. Change it manually (meaning copy the working code to the not working one).

RE: How do spoilers work?

'Necamijat' pid='825396' dateline='1497981255' Wrote: Second spoiler:
<div class="spoiler">
<div class="smalltext" style="margin-bottom: 2px;"><strong>Spoiler</strong>: Can't get the spoilers to work, waiting on help.<input class="spoilerButton" type="button" value="Show" /></div>

First spoiler:
<div class="spoiler">
<div class="smalltext" style="margin-bottom: 2px;"><strong>Spoiler</strong>: Can't get the spoilers to work, waiting on help.</div>

Something messed up in the source code. Change it manually (meaning copy the working code to the not working one).

I fixed it. Turns out that you can't delete the open space above the words pasted in the spoiler otherwise the whole thing completely breaks. Try it if u have a story. Thanks btw.