Need help in finding OP characters from anime, mangas, LNs, mangas, and books.

What the title says. Fics from here are welcome too. Of course, I'll ask the authors for permission to use the characters in my story if they're from RR. Don't know if they'll say yes though.
I'm just your regular bandit/writer (or am I?) and a proud member of WriTE. I'm on the run though. 

My story:

(If you like Terror Infinity fanfics and reincarnation stories, please give mine a try!)

RE: Need help in finding OP characters from anime, mangas, LNs, mangas, and books.

Huh? If you're talking about the way I write, it's practice. I can't write new chapters everyday, so I use every opportunity to write like this.
I'm just your regular bandit/writer (or am I?) and a proud member of WriTE. I'm on the run though. 

My story:

(If you like Terror Infinity fanfics and reincarnation stories, please give mine a try!)

RE: Need help in finding OP characters from anime, mangas, LNs, mangas, and books.

that gonna need to depend on what the characters used for though :v
wuxia story, "brain" story, magic-n-sword story, etc.
each souce also has different type of OP lol

if u just need OP, i could just easily choose a bunch of OP characters lol
Zeno - Dragon Ball
Songoku
Hit
Naruto
Sasuke
blah. blah. blah.
n also, u gonna have to define "OP" a bit more, since most of the time, those "OP characters" all end up meet opponents even stronger than them, just for the sake of plots xD

'mlovolm' pid='825239' dateline='1497623005' Wrote: that gonna need to depend on what the characters used for though :v
wuxia story, "brain" story, magic-n-sword story, etc.
each souce also has different type of OP lol

I need an intelligent character that can completely wipe the floor with my MC that has the Mangekyo Sharingan and Rudeus' energy reserves.

My story:

the first one came to my mind that is smart is the guy, hm, the guy in Naruto, i forgot his name, has ability to control people through the tentacle-shadow thingy lol, though certainly brute force is not his forte lol, i don't read Naruto so not knowledgable about it =))

or, u may pick Shiroe from Log Horizon :v smart, OP? depend how OP u need him to be :p

the MC in Wortenia Senki is also smart (i think? - the author tends to give the guy a bit too much "wisdom" lol) and OP, though not many will know the Novel, it's certainly not something like Dragon Ball, Naruto, SAO or something like those

^ yeah him :v

picking OP characters is just so easy =)) the smart side and the popularity of the story and the character 're the problem :p most of the time, authors just to lazy to make a smartass characters :v u gonna need to know what u 're writting and talking about when u build a smart character =)) while all u need for OP character is throw a hell bunch of plots in his/her face and have them 'solve' the problem with 'ease' =)))

I already did Alucard, and my MC won. He won with an Origin bullet from Fate Zero. It was very close though, just like his fight with Saber. Moroha would be a good match, but he wouldn't be the boogeyman that I want the character to be. So Shiba or Shikamaru would be the best choices. Thanks.

My story:

'theeyecansee' pid='825246' dateline='1497627828' Wrote: Aizen Souske... Bleach.
Meruem... Hunter x Hunter (Mind that when he was fighting Netero he wasn't trying to kill him but to take his arm or leg.)

So Shikamaru, Shiba, Aizen and Meruem. My MC's so fucked.

My story:

I've read the LN. He's already there, but he won't be appearing until chap 17

My story: