Is it good enough?

Hello,

I'm thinking about writing a story since i have always liked reading a lot and wanted to try make something myself. The only problem is, is that i'm a lot worse at writing then reading because i rarely have to write in English because i'm not from a county where English is the native languish.

My question for you is: could you please read my synopsis and tell me if it's good enough?
With good enough i mean: 
1.  Are the spelling and grammer mistakes not too much of a bother as that it not ruins the reading experience?
2.  Does the sentence order make scence?
3.  Is my level of writing high enough or does it feel like you're reading a book for kindergartners?

Sorry to bother and thank you very much!

After more then a decade of fighting the forces of the Northern-Alvarir Kingdom, we finally managed to emerge victorious! The nightmare is going to end and at last things are going to change again.

......And it did change, only not for the better.
The king promised to solve our problems and get us our lives back by taking out the Northern traitors. It has been 5 years since the war ended and it is not looking well. More and more people are beginning to lose their homes and the people that haven't have either resorted to selling their own possesions and bodies, or those of others, while the king and his nobles are bathing in riches. Desperate, we began to rebel against the royal family but the soldiers that were supossed to protect us are wielding their weapons againts us. Who is going to save us against the demon who lives under the skin of the man who we used to call our king?
A single man makes the choice to take matters into his own hands.

RE: Is it good enough?

Your writing level is more than enough. I've spotted a few mistakes, but nothing really bothering. I am myself not a native speaker, and still managed to post my story on RRL. Obviously, at first, I was struggling a little, but you get used to it. As long as your grammar is not atrocious, you shouldn't have any troubles. Readers tend to be more leniant on RRL, since there is a lot of newbie writers here. Some will even kindly help you correcting mistakes in the comments.

So stop thinking, and go for it ! The best way to improve your writing is to write ;)
https://image.ibb.co/b9GDV8/8.jpg
Banner by Shimitsu

[ The Administrator ] : Just another reincarnation story with an OP MC.

RE: Is it good enough?

Its a good synopsis that gives the reader a good sense of the setting, plot, and protagonist without any actual spoilers. There are some improvement that can be made though. I am of the opinion that blurbs can afford to be stronger and flowery in language to help draw readers in. Its also the first impression, so better make it a good one. I edited it and posted below.

"After more then a decade of fighting the forces of the Northern-Alvarir Kingdom, we are victorious! The nightmare has/is ended and an era of change has come!" -possible make this a quote by some leader/king/etc from a speech.

......And it did change, only not for the better.
The king promised prosperity and peace in exchange for the live of those Northern traitors after the war. Instead, we received years of stagnation and decay. The disparity between rich and poor grew ever wider as corruption spread. Without the looming threat of war and chaos, the king and his nobles drown in their spoils and riches, ignoring the plight of us commonfolk. Faced with debt, starvation and disease, our only choice is to rebel against the kingdom that once protected us. Our king saved us from ____(ruin?). But now, who shall save us against the demon that is our king?

I think you should leave out the part about 'one man takes the choice...'. It will become evident in the first chapter probably. Also, five years seems too short of a time for everything to go to shit, especially since there is a tone of joy and success immediately after winning. 5-10 years seems more realistic.

Feel free to PM.