Can someone review my story?

As the title says, I just started writing and I'm not too sure on if I started my story well and if I am doing a good job on writing the characters, plot, and environment.
I would really appreciate it if someone reviewed my story and told me the mistakes I'm making while writing. I really like writing and I want to get better at it so thank you for whoever does this for me.

I started writing this story on a whim yesterday and I can say that I am really enjoying it, but there's this feeling in me that if I continue writing like this I'm just going to ruin a good potential story. And as I don't come from a country where English is spoken at all I would also appreciate if someone pointed out grammar mistakes and such.

Here's the synopsis of my story:

Lucas was a normal human male before he became what he is right now. A crystal.
It all began when he met with an armored giant man that turned him into a "Controller" crystal. The giant said that he will be the core of his plan. Along with twelve other people the man captured.
What will Lucas do with his now forgotten memories of the man? Will he work with or against the man? Will he finally get serious and stop making even bigger energy stones???!

God, this guy is helpless...Please send help.

Here's a link to my fiction : Crystal Evolution! Tales of a Ruler Crystal!