RE: Project Ordinal

'mambabajamba' pid='825403' dateline='1497992755' Wrote: My novel, I'm releasing 9 chapters throughout the day, that I've been working on. The premise is a steam punk/fantasy world, with a few elements of our own. I hope you guys like it. Link below.

http://royalroadl.com/fiction/12523/project-ordinal

That will be a mistake dude. Always remember that this is a marathon, not a sprint. It will be better if you published once a day to gather some steam for your work and give it time for exposure. I can see that you already published six, nothing else to do about that. The other three, however, will serve you better if you apply it once a day. 

2-3 chapters are more than enough for people to decide whether they like your story or not. The other chapters you have should be there as an incentive for those who wish to follow you. If people know that they will get all your save stories within the day, then there are no reason for them to follow you since they know you are publishing it all today. They will just revisit RRL on different time and check for any updates in the "Latest Updates"

[th_0fire.gif]

Good Luck and keep writing!
Check my fictions
"Invincible"
"Gamer of the Dead"
And the newest  "Slam No Basuke"