Hello guys I am here to promote my webnovel

Hello I am Madza a wanna-be writter and would want to promote my webnovel "Vermillion heart". I am untrained in the way of the word and  english isn't my first language, the early chapters are surely full of mistakes and bad grammar but I hope that if you take a look you'll like it.

So it's about a overpowered guy and the family he will discover he had in an other world. Harem, maybe some sex scene, violence and swearing. Not really good at explaining it. Not a reincarnation story and he isn't some god's plaything.

Madza out.

RE: Hello guys I am here to promote my webnovel

'Madza' pid='825607' dateline='1498454642' Wrote: man I am just fifteen and english isn't my first language so istead of trashing me for making errors .... just tell me where they are so I can corect them, that be nice. Thank you.
That would be a lot of work. Just get yourself Grammarly or something, and you might even learn from using it.
Find me on steam (alternate). I do proofreading occasionally, feel free to PM me.

'Madza' pid='825607' dateline='1498454642' Wrote: man I am just fifteen and english isn't my first language so istead of trashing me for making errors .... just tell me where they are so I can corect them, that be nice. Thank you.

You can also work together with some friends who are going through similar experiences. There are a lot of them here. Either way, good luck with your writing and don't let anyone put you down!
https://goo.gl/tHnDsL
A proud member of Writers to The End - We finish our fictions!
[My Website
]

'WhoCares' pid='825644' dateline='1498513341' Wrote:

You can also work together with some friends who are going through similar experiences. There are a lot of them here. Either way, good luck with your writing and don't let anyone put you down!

Thank you for the info.

'batotit' pid='825655' dateline='1498534166' Wrote: Despite the opinion of others, RRL is actually a site to try and improve your writing skills. Dealing with crap like this is part of your training as a writer. How much you want to improve is all up to you, so keep writing and good luck.

I did expected to be confronted to criticisim and was rather surprised to find out there wasn't much of it and I do think I improved my english, but ya know ..... we all live through it.

Anyway thanks for the support and may the ravioli god's light shine upon you.