Hello everyone I am looking for someone who could draw a cover for one of my stories, it his called Vermillion heart.

I thought of having the MC in the middle, so a tall man with a small unshaved beard and shoulder long light-brown hair with green eyes, his arms crossed on his chest  and with a small grin on his face, in black medieval comoner clothing, so a shirt and pants.
Next to him a silghtlly taller blond guy with a horizontal scare on the forehead, hair cut short without beard and brown eyes, this one would be in the same clothing but brown instead of black, hands in the pocket.
On the other side of the MC, a nekomimi woman (cat ears and tail) with short black hair and purple eyes. in more feminine clothing, still a shirt and pants but more feminine (don't know how to explain). As for how she would stand I thought of her having her hand behind her head and with a content smile on her face.
In the background I thought of a blue dragon raoring while coiling himself around a heart shaped Vermillion crystal.
If you want to do it then since it is your drawing feel free to do differently if you find something else.
A manga style drawing would be nice.

I can't pay you but I will mention you and your blog (if you have one) in the author note during the rest of the story.
Thank you already for those who'll do it and may the ravioli god's light shine upon you.