This thread is locked

Runtime error

When I tried accessing royal roadl (via chrome from my computer and safari from my ios device) I got

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
   <system.web>
       <customErrors mode="Off"/>
   </system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<configuration>
   <system.web>
       <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
   </system.web>
</configuration>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A little bit later i used mozilla firefox (computer) and I was able to enter the site like normal (it may have been coincidental),
but right now I can't access the site no matter what I do.Plus the status page says royal roadl is operational, so I don't have a clue what's going on.... Pls help!

RE: Runtime error

'Balthazar' pid='825831' dateline='1499071389' Wrote: Encountering the same issue on every second attempt to load royalroadl.

Mozilla Firefox 54.0.1 (64-Bit)

Google leads me to believe this is a server side issue?

As of now I can only load royal roadl through internet explorer, nothing else works

Visiting royalroadl domain leads to runtime error for me on Vivaldi on my laptop just like www0202123 above mentions.

Visiting the royalroadl domain on my android returns a 500? Specifically it says for each page

The file 'path/x.cshtml' has not been pre-compiled, and cannot be requested. Followed by an encrypted stacktrace.
I seem to be able to load the homepage without any problems though...

Its back :( no more access for phone. I can access the forum, but the support link is having the runtime error.
Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="Off"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
</system.web>