Hey there, dear artists.

I'm looking for someone, who's good at designing boxes and such, which I only need to fill out with stats. It's for my story "I hate being wed in a fantasy world!" which will probably continue sometime this month. It's a litRPG and I like to include sweet status pages.

I already made two designs, the one which is currently used and the one I've tried to fix up some things.
The problem with the former one is, that I needed more space for the ever-increasing list of Abilities and Skills (plus, it was pure picture with no actual text-boxes, which makes it look smooth, but too bothersome to change). The problem with the latter is the reading flow... but having this fine artwork at the center is still compelling...

Well, placing besides, I was asking myself, if I could find someone, who is really good at making stuff like boxes, artistics lines and such, pepping the status pages without making the stats look meager. I'm looking for a template, which I can update with the stats easily without making much changes in the artwork itself.

If you're capable and interested in the job, tell me by answering this thread or sending me a private message. ;)