Looking for some casual proofreaders.

Hello everyone!

I am the author of The Dao of Magic and I am looking for some more people to proofread my work.
I use Google Docs for my writing and proofreading process. If you join, I will PM you a link to my chapters folder. You can then read a minimum of two chapters ahead of what I post here on the site.
Everyone has commenting and suggested edit rights. This means that you can correct an error in the text itself, and I will come along later and agree of disagree with your fix or suggestions. It's a quantity over quality system, so there is no pressure at all. Because not everyone has time to check the folder every two days, I am looking to expand my pool of proofreaders.
I have also had some excellent discussions below my chapters, with topics ranging from autism to weird animal mount suggestions.

Sound interesting? PM me or leave a comment below!

Cheers,

Alkaliho
You should check out my story, click here for The Dao of Magic.

RE: Looking for some casual proofreaders.

'alkaliho' pid='825897' dateline='1499190579' Wrote: Hello everyone!

I am the author of The Dao of Magic and I am looking for some more people to proofread my work.
I use Google Docs for my writing and proofreading process. If you join, I will PM you a link to my chapters folder. You can then read a minimum of two chapters ahead of what I post here on the site.
Everyone has commenting and suggested edit rights. This means that you can correct an error in the text itself, and I will come along later and agree of disagree with your fix or suggestions. It's a quantity over quality system, so there is no pressure at all. Because not everyone has time to check the folder every two days, I am looking to expand my pool of proofreaders.
I have also had some excellent discussions below my chapters, with topics ranging from autism to weird animal mount suggestions.

Sound interesting? PM me or leave a comment below!

Cheers,

Alkaliho

I'd recommend putting this in your author's notes section at the end of a chapter, most readers don't come to the forums. If you're interested in getting stuff proofread by other authors, there's usually someone willing to help inside one of the groups, if you wanna join one. Try contacting DRAFT because they're supposed to specialize in it.
https://goo.gl/tHnDsL
A proud member of Writers to The End - We finish our fictions!
[My Website
]