looking for an litrpg story that I read around 1~2 years ago

The MC was an retired military, in the first few chapters he was jogging and encounter with an beauty, they combine to date, in the shopping mall that they were dating sudenly start appearing goblins, he with his experience as an militar kill the goblins, when he and she discovers that they returned to the appearance when they were teenagers (Don't remember if it's 18 or 16, but around there) they also have class, and the MC class was something like an soldier, I also remember that after this they go to a school and with the police there sort of make a base, in the way there they encounter some invisible monsters or something of the like, I stopped reading when I caught up with the latest chapters and the author said that was going in to a hiatus, I remembered the story some time ago and wanted to see if it's still in hiatus but didn't remember the name, please help me find it.

ps: It's a harem (One is the girl who he combined an date, the other a girl he found in the shopping mall while dating and the third is like way later in the story and is an elf, the elf in this story has something that makes the humans horny, there is an "vaccine" for it if I remember correctly') and has a great number of chapters.
pps: The MC has an OP skill that he can creates something that he imagine, like "I want to create something that gives X, Y, and Z stats and has this and that special effect", the skill cost an unbelivable number of mp and has some limitations or not, I don't remember very well this.