Story ideas I came up with but Im not sure there is anything worth investing time in.

Once upon a time in a land forgotten there was a small and fierce nation.  It was populated by the exceptional.  The exceptionally skilled, talented and creative; gathered to a purpose.  That all of the nation’s skill, talent and genius be bent towards a very certain goal, the making of its citizens even more outstanding.  Secluding themselves to ensure success.  At first there was wild success.  As time went on higher levels of individual and overall ability became harder and harder to come by, even as the nation flourished. Returns on research diminished to almost nothing and people that achieved their society’s goal of progress became more and more rare.  This caused the fierce nation to begin turning its eyes outward.  The citizens that sought the glory of their purpose left their sealed borders for a way forward. Searching for new skills, talents and material to bring back.  What they found was shocking to them.  Magic, violence and surprisingly gods had come to pass onto their world during the nation’s reclusion.  This is the story of the exceptional starting to walk the earth in a new era.  With reason and logic a nation of OP MC’s will become exceptions to every rule.  (last sentence was horrible but campy enough for me to still like it)
                               Seems like much of what is already on here.  Could be cool.  Maybe a nation of engineered 
                               high humans wreaking havoc on everyone could be different enough to be fun

Centuries ago humanity achieved the singularity, but found that even with the raw quantum processing power of the human mind available artificial intelligence was impossible.  What came next though was the true digital frontier with the ability to record an individual mind onto computer memory.   Giving eternity to the human species.  People now are born physically and later in life are uploaded into servers orbiting the planet.  Explore the philosophy of cyber terrorists condemning the shared knowledgebase of quantum communities imaging them to have stopped truly learning and looking for the next question to answer. See the periodic rebirth of people  after they are forced to dump decades of memories and knowledge due to limited allotment of physical memory storage.  Intellectual property becomes the stuff that is murdered for now that it is the only thing that can be claimed as property in the servers.  Scientists research for a way to copy computer minds directly onto quantum substrate to permanently remove them from any demands of physical limitations.
   At 45 Melinda Taichovsky reaches the age of upload.  The minimum age when people born in meat space to cyberspace parents can finally join the bulk of humanity.  This is Melinda's exploration of the next human evolution and the insane new frontier that is about to become her world.
                                                             Watched !blame! and wondered where new citizens /babies came from 
                                                             in the server farms.  I'd probably work in a lot of the zany tech
                                                             dangers from Transmetropolitan and try for a hitchhiker's guide
                                                             narration.  

Tertiary Sensibilities (only one i came up with an almost name for)
     Raul lives in a dangerous world.  Where a quarter of the human population is super powered.  Working as many jobs as he can manage,  doing whatever he can get hired doing.  Always keeping his head down and flying under the radar.  Never taking credit.  Avoiding the heroes and villains.  Religiously avoiding the Awoken.  Don't wear red shirts.  Absolutely always remembering the rule of the narrative.  Main characters lives are pain.  Secondary characters lives are short.  Tertiary characters are the few and the safe.  A new night job as an EMT threatens to exchange Raul’s safety for uncertainty when his truck gets dispatched to the aftermath of a villains arrest.
                                                       I read comics and always thought that people who are actively doing something
                                                       almost important but mundane are the only ones safe from the writers spectacle 
                                                       creep. It wont ever be written explicitly but the plot would pretty much be Raul 
                                                       hiding from ever being noticed by an author as he feels like he is in a story.

I'm not a  good writer but i have always wanted to make something anyways.  This is kinda me testing the waters to see whats up.  Any of these at least not horrible?

RE: Story ideas I came up with but Im not sure there is anything worth investing time in.

You write very well! Only criticism I would give is that more commas are needed! But that's easily fixed :P

I think all the stories sound amazing! But some sound a lot harder to write e.g. the cyberspace one. You're going to need a lot of research throughout the story which may deter you from completing it. Third story also sounds hard to write as new, interesting ideas are going to be tough to keep shooting out.

That being said, the first story seems to be the best option. Although, I would recommend that there needs to be something unique about the MC to make it appealing. Seems like everyone in the nation is OP and similar.
Luna — yandere story about a guy that unknowingly confesses to a deranged girl with superhuman abilities. Contains gore and is intended for mature audiences.