Helle everyone,

I am looking for a story i believe is called FLOW - a journey or something like that.
It has been on RRL before i think the author took it down since he made a wordpress for it, but i cant remember.
anyways last i read it author-chan said he would make a wordpress for it.
Okay! now ill present what you have all been waiting for!:

The story is about a boy that at the start hated exercise, but when his good friend die right in front of him by some kind of humanoid thing that uses its tounge as a weapon he kinda becomes lifeless and just does the mandatory training his school says everyone must do.

(its xianxia or something) When he finally deals with the trauma of witnessing his friend die he discovers that the hated training isnt so bad afterall and he starts to train seriously.

then he discovers that he as lightning affinity and he trains to become the strongest in his school, then he becomes arrogant and he is then sent on a mission for his school to scout the forest. but his core is pierced,

so when he tries to meditate the natural energi that the core takes in and normally refines into Qi is just leaked into his body instead. he becomes very sad and takes a journey to a little village where he becomes a body cultivator.