Looking for Girl Writers(I promise it will sound better once you read it...)

Hallo, everyone!

I am Cyan(Cy, CD, whatever) and today I come to this forum to hopefully gather writers.

B4nd1t, Rasta, Litmus, and I would like to gather two more authors to collab with us to make a fiction.

Specifically, a fiction where we, the authors, are thrown into a fantasy world to try to survive because we were cruel(to our characters)! We need two authors to finish off our ragtag group.

And to be even more specific we need one or more girl writer. So requirements are quite loose and are as followed:

1. Need discord for ease of discussion and such.

2. Have fun if you join us!

That's really it... So I guess just leave your interest here and we'll pm you the link to the discord!

RE: Looking for Girl Writers(I promise it will sound better once you read it...)

'CyanDies' pid='826194' dateline='1500082327' Wrote: Hallo, everyone!
I am Cyan(Cy, CD, whatever). B4nd1t, Rasta, Litmus, and I would like to gather two more authors to collab with us to make a fiction.

And to be even more specific we need one or more girl writer.

1. Need discord for ease of discussion and such.
2. Have fun if you join us!
That's really it... So I guess just leave your interest here and we'll pm you the link to the discord!

Unlike the title, it didn't sound better once I read it.
You broke your promise. LOL

Asking for a female writer like this, is not the way to go about it. Just sayin'.

- Bokuboy

I continued Master of All, Jack of None (16 chapters) as a fan-fiction. Chapter 17 to 790 (completed) are here: Mythran's Master of All - Continued.
I have a new original fiction (scifi with VR) on the go here: L.I.F.E. Begins.
Check out some of my other stuff as well by going to my profile and clicking 'fictions'.