Writing a book and streaming it. Would like to get some ideas and help.

Hello, my hobby is writing and I have all these ''great'' ideas in my head, but since I'm not a native English speaker I'd like some help. My stream is https://www.twitch.tv/paliho123 Come and relax. Also not sure if I should be posting this here. Maybe I should tell something about the story. The story tells about a boy named Anthony, who is a gamer that only loves to play only one game. The CrimsomOrder. But now the sequel is released and of course, Anthony goes and buys it. And during the trip to the game store, he saw his friends, who wanted to play the game as well. Naturally, they go to Anthony's place and began to play, but as soon as Anthony places the disk inside the PC, a red dot appears on the screen that soon turned into a massive vortex that sucked them inside the TV. After a few moments Anthony and his friends find them selfs inside the Game world, trapped and unable to escape.

RE: Writing a book and streaming it. Would like to get some ideas and help.

It's been done before, particularly during National Novel Writing Month. No writing stream has been successful before, though. I've considered it, but it's a stupid idea in the end. People watch to be entertained, and the only way streaming a writing process would be entertaining would be if (1) you are a famous writer and people have a genuine interest in the way you write your stuff, or (2) you are incredibly charismatic and fun to watch.

RE: Writing a book and streaming it. Would like to get some ideas and help.

'TrainerOfLegend' pid='826571' dateline='1501260628' Wrote: It's been done before, particularly during National Novel Writing Month. No writing stream has been successful before, though. I've considered it, but it's a stupid idea in the end. People watch to be entertained, and the only way streaming a writing process would be entertaining would be if (1) you are a famous writer and people have a genuine interest in the way you write your stuff, or (2) you are incredibly charismatic and fun to watch.

3) you're teaching them how to write a novel from basics.