for advise of how "not" to do it

_edit at 18/2: have clean up a bit so this more easier to read 

have you check those video from this youtuber , it very good and advise how "not" to do that (for a real and honest advise one from him, check the link in the video description to his website), and here is some topic down here (remember to turn subtitle/caption if you bad at listen English):

WRITER'S BLOCK

TAKING CRITICISM

ALIEN INVASION

EVIL EMPIRES

CYBERPUNK story

FINISHING A STORY  (this one have a topic about the writer who has "too excessively world/story building" symptom )

INTRIGUE PLOTS (how not to write INTRIGUE PLOTS)

ANTIHEROES

MARY SUE

BEGINNING A STORY

ACTION SCENES

FINISHING A STORY (including about excessive world-building problem)

WORLDBUILDING CULTURES

CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

STEAMPUNK 

how "not to" write fantasy battle  (btw at the middle do include some good basic strategy and some good lesson you can check at the end of the video, it free)

RIVALS 

SCIENCE FICTION WEAPONS

GRIMDARK 

[RECOMMEND] PLOTTING A STORY

LOVE INTERESTS

MEGACORPORATIONS

CHARACTERIZATION

#NEW MYTHS, LEGENDS, AND GODS

#NEW COMIC RELIEF CHARACTERS

#NEW AVOIDING SCAMS (if you planning to release a book, he also give other tips related to this in the comment)

there are a different topic for his advise so you may want to check out his list to find the topic you want to watch, btw watch the description below each video, there are a really useful advice and honest though from him

well, this video is different than other, and it talks about "The Nature of Clichés", it not actually bad if you use "Clichés" right 

*Now below here will be where I post a video that give good advice at certain topic here related to writing, so you guy can find it easy:

btw I just found this channel, it quite good 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GDGhWAfIHM

and this is a channel that talks about tropes

5 Things that can KILL an Original Character  (this is more for character drawing or design, but this still may give you some insight here)

(common advice I found, take a grain of salt )
+there need to be a balance between telling and show,don't get me wrong,tell also necessary and viable in some situation,but if most of the time you just telling instead of showing how he do it, you will make reader bored to death, or maybe squeezing their brain to calculating all of that math stuff there (the Litrpg stuff),there are moment when show isn't needed because two reason "the pace will be slow,and it not exciting to read a scene that details every single maneuver,especially the very long fight one"

+About "Show don't tell"
There is one very important rule in writing: Never follow rules only to follow rules. Whatever you do, do it for a reason that you understand. For most things, It is better to show. The Mantra is popular for a reason. Showing adds substance, relatability, and memorability. However, it is not automatically better to show everything, as that can become tedious for both author and reader. In a big story, you will need to tell some things. There are also things you might be better off not showing, like historical events that have passed long before the events of the story. In that case, the characters you need to introduce for showing would not be related to the story themselves, and maybe even distract the reader from the historic events you are trying to convey, and their meaning in the big picture. Anyways, I just wanted to point out that showing is exposition too.)
:

Show, Don't Tell (dummy guide and example)

_I just found this two video, show perfectly the point I want to say,right into the core:
+Show vs Tell - When to Show

+Show vs Tell - When to Tell
(check her channel, she give a lot of good advice there)

This will give you better idea about writing the  Weight in Action, physical and emotional weight
Why Grimgar's Fights Work - The Importance of Weight in Action

how to make a great world building (prepare some free time and watch/listen to this every second, some really worth it and give a clear good example here, I know this is for game, but it still have good point here in writing, too, in my opinions )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaN2G-AEd9Q

I Have A Plan - How To Write Good Strategy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcEUAnQu8GQ