RE: Some doodles of mine

'A Back-Alley Neural Engineer' pid='826685' dateline='1501526126' Wrote:
'Madza' pid='826679' dateline='1501519790' Wrote: Do you do request or do you just put them here ? Anyway those are some good arts.

I would do requests but at this moment and time, anybody who requests something from me would only get a picture of a doodle done on a napkin or something.

I see, I see. Well this doesn't bother me to have someting like that since it isn't for a cover so I guess I'll make my request.
So a tall man in a medieval shirt, his eyes are slitted like a lizard ones, his teeth are sharp and his shoulder long hair become wavy at their ends. He has a little beard.

His his holding a middle aged man with short hair by the hair and he his smiling at him, showing him all his teeth. The middle aged man is in heavy holy knight armor without a helmet (Something like a warrior priest armor from warhammer fantasy).

We only see their body down to theit torso but we can see that the one with lizard eyes has his back bent to face the middle aged man.

Like said earlier I don't care if it is a doodle and if we see a piece of table and stuff so if you are kind enough to draw it I'll really appreciate that. Obviously you don't have to.

ps

Pretty please *puppy eyes*, it is for my novel Vermillion heart.

'Madza' pid='826687' dateline='1501527490' Wrote:
'A Back-Alley Neural Engineer' pid='826685' dateline='1501526126' Wrote:
'Madza' pid='826679' dateline='1501519790' Wrote: Do you do request or do you just put them here ? Anyway those are some good arts.

I would do requests but at this moment and time, anybody who requests something from me would only get a picture of a doodle done on a napkin or something.

I see, I see. Well this doesn't bother me to have someting like that since it isn't for a cover so I guess I'll make my request.
So a tall man in a medieval shirt, his eyes are slitted like a lizard ones, his teeth are sharp and his shoulder long hair become wavy at their ends. He has a little beard.

His his holding a middle aged man with short hair by the hair and he his smiling at him, showing him all his teeth. The middle aged man is in heavy holy knight armor without a helmet (Something like a warrior priest armor from warhammer fantasy).

We only see their body down to theit torso but we can see that the one with lizard eyes has his back bent to face the middle aged man.

Like said earlier I don't care if it is a doodle and if we see a piece of table and stuff so if you are kind enough to draw it I'll really appreciate that. Obviously you don't have to.

ps

Pretty please *puppy eyes*, it is for my novel Vermillion heart.

https://i.imgur.com/ANZe2IH.png

Hi again. I am here to make a few request again, you can take your sweet time doing them since I don't need them right away, you can also feel free t change little things since the will be your drawings. Much to my dismay I can't pay for your work but I'll mention you each time a drawings is posted. (gosh I feel like I am talking rudely.)

First one :
The same tall man than in the first request but this time he had a long open jacket (like an old japanese delinquent jacket), under it he is topless so you can see his abs and other muscle, on his chest you can see scales that goes up to the base of his neck. He has gloves that show the knuckles on his hands and he do the 'come over here' sign with his finger (the two finger pointed towerds us but lightly bend inside the palm. He has the same pants but he wears hig boots and a metal hairband. he has a mocking grin but his teeth are normal ones now.

Second one :
A woman with hair long neck long hair and fluffy cat ears on top of her head, she is wearing a long sleeved commoner shirt and she has a cat tail. She has a wizard-like staff in her right hand and she point it towards us. She also has a mocking grin. She is more on the cute side than beautiful.

Third one :
A woman with waist long hair, she looks as if she is made of jelly and her eyes are blank, her hair also look like they are made of jelly. She is wearng a ddress made with differente type of textile and the pattern isn't the same everywhere. she has an honest smile and the tip of her fingers are touching. In her back are four smooth but jelly like tentacles. (I can understand that this one is the hardest so you don't even have to do it.)

'sinkingship' pid='826755' dateline='1501736361' Wrote: Dude don't just spam the poor guy with requests, there is another forum for that. Seriously.

Also, cool art OP!

That's why I say he can take his sweet time and that he doesn't even have to draw them if he doesn't want to. I just ask because I like his art but if he doesn't want to draw them then he has all the right to refuse, I would even say that if he doesn't want to do them I'd prefer he doesn't draw them.

But at least we agree on the fact his art is really good.

Really appreciate the comments, guys. Thanks a ton. Yeah, I know, if I had some proper equipment or some time, I could experiment and maybe do some more interesting, if not, more appealing stuff as oppose to the napkin scribbles you see here. Oh well, one day.

I'd like to get to the point where I could so covers for people for free but right now ain't the time, I'm afraid. Last time I did a cover was for my own fiction which kind of looked like this:

https://i.imgur.com/OJr08S2.jpg

I say it kind of looks like it, it is it. Pretty poo cover, but it is a pretty poo fiction, so it fits.

Anyway, here's a new one I did on a free evening.

https://i.imgur.com/MPZXEc1.jpg

Also, Mazda, I am likely to get to those requests at some point. I've not forgotten you.

P.S.

This site's reply... construction(?) page...(?) - I don't know what it's called, but it's poo. I had to use word to draft this up and copypasta it on here otherwise It'll delete everything I wrote before I get a chance to post it.