Check Out My New Novel

Hi there, my nickname is Another Priest, author of the novel entitled "Another World Priest?"

https://royalroadl.com/fiction/13060/another-world-priest

Synopsis : Please check it on comment bellow.

It`s a story about MC with OP supportive power. Please check it out if you have a free time.

I'm still newbie on writing novel, and I need your review so I can be good at writing novel. I also not a native American speaks so please forgive me if you find it hard to read or found grammar and tense error.

Lasty, I wonder if my Synopsis are good enough or if you have a better synopsis than this, please share it on comment below.

Thanks for your time.

RE: Check Out My New Novel

I just realize, just how bad my synopsis is. So now I change it with more newest and decent synopsis out there. hope you will still check it!

Musa just ordinary man back when he on earth. He suddenly gets transported to another world when he sleeps and after he woke up, he sees the sky. The clouds move ever so slowly with the gentle winds. As he looks around, he can see a grassland and mountain and It feels somehow like being in the countryside.

Luckily, he awakens a cheat power, such as [Divine Power] and [Healing Power] and he also use his knowledge of anime and manga to make his way in this new world. But, before he notices it, people start calling him as "Priest" or "Divine Hero"!

RE: Check Out My New Novel

Hi, I'm just a passerby and I saw your thread. What I observed is that, you're having a problem in making a decent synopsis.

I'm not a professional writer but, let me give you some advice, although I didn't read your story.

•No need to put the things he saw after he woke-up it's just info-dumps and the readers doesn't want those at the moment. You can just say that he woke up at a countryside or don't.

This is my version for your synopsis.

Musa is an ordinary man living on earth. But something unexpected happened after he sleeps, guess what? He awakes on another world!

Being unfamiliar on another world is a bit difficult but, surprisingly, he got some amazing powers and great knowledge from the most unexpected things... animes and mangas!

This is the story of a man who, from being an ordinary man, is now well-known throughout many places as 'Priest' or 'Divine Hero'.
-----

My synopsis may not be good or maybe your synopsis is more amazing than what I did. But, I'm just a passerby so, you can disregard me, hahaha. I just hope that I helped even a bit.

P.S. I'm not a good or professional author or anything. I'm just a wandering author, not known or popular at all. If what I did is a trash, nevermind it.
Do you want to go to other world?
Here, this is the link that will help you.
https://royalroadl.com/fiction/13047/ethereal-heavens
Thats a portal. Click it and leave this boring world.