RE: novels like the gamer manga or dimensional sovereign LN

'Afklord' pid='826732' dateline='1501673139' Wrote: I was wondering what novels are similar to the gamer manga or dimensional sovereign LN. Specifically it being set in the real world as opposed to the countless 'transported to another world' or 'VRMMORPG' novels. I don't mind if it's modern day or a sci-fi setting..

all recommendations are appreciated :)

Loved those stories but the closest thing to those novels is hmm Everyone Else is a Returnee, Seoul Station’s Necromancer, I know i got more but all i can think of :P

RE: novels like the gamer manga or dimensional sovereign LN

'swordman009' pid='826845' dateline='1502026289' Wrote:
'Afklord' pid='826732' dateline='1501673139' Wrote: I was wondering what novels are similar to the gamer manga or dimensional sovereign LN. Specifically it being set in the real world as opposed to the countless 'transported to another world' or 'VRMMORPG' novels. I don't mind if it's modern day or a sci-fi setting..

all recommendations are appreciated :)

Loved those stories but the closest thing to those novels is hmm Everyone Else is a Returnee, Seoul Station’s Necromancer, I know i got more but all i can think of :P

Everyone Else is a Returnee is the good choice. but, unlike the gamers which is focus on skill development EER give more focus on equipment development