Re: Litrpg forgot the tittle

wconn1979 Wrote: Thank you, looks like a. Ew chap came out but the author hasn't said if it would be updated regularly.

Do you by any chance remember the author? I just started reading a story called Reborn: Apocalypse by L M Kerr (he goes by WizofTime on RRL) the point system, main character, his powers, his best friend, and their powers are basically identical. I'm very curious if this is the same author or someone who took inspiration from this story.

2four2 Wrote:
wconn1979 Wrote: Thank you, looks like a. Ew chap came out but the author hasn't said if it would be updated regularly.

Do you by any chance remember the author? I just started reading a story called Reborn: Apocalypse by L M Kerr (he goes by WizofTime on RRL) the point system, main character, his powers, his best friend, and their powers are basically identical. I'm very curious if this is the same author or someone who took inspiration from this story.
That's the one. Apocalypse Now was uploaded by WizOFTime. But then he put it on Amazon and deleted it here...

MeisterJohnny Wrote:
2four2 Wrote:

That's the one. Apocalypse Now was uploaded by WizOFTime. But then he put it on Amazon and deleted it here...
Okay! I couldn't find apocalypse now anywhere so I wasn't sure if the same person wrote Reborn: apocalypse. Thank you for the reply!