It's been 200 years since The humans of Earth experienced the descent of the trinity. The ArĂȘte was the first to decent, bringing with it what many believed to be superpowers for all. Then the Corporis, the ideal dream for all those who dreamed of cultivation. Lastly came the Tree of Infinite possibilities the System of Yggdrasil, and its ability to improve the first 2 trinity's. At first while the human race was still adjusting they didn't realize the descent of the trinity was for all living beings. During the next 50 years Humans were brought to the brink of extinction by those very creature's they use to keep locked up in cage's. But thankfully after 20 more years humans were finally able to rise back up, and with 100 years they took back control of about 80% of the world. This is a story of 3 young adults who go on to become the strongest in the universe. (At a slow rate)

Warning: I'm an amerture writer.

Good News: I've been a massive reader since the age of 10 and have read thousands of books in my time a hundreds which happen to be eastern in nature as well (CN,KR,JP). While my writing skills are not amazing they aren't terrible. I know how a story should flow, and the mistakes to avoid.

Developement: I've got the story concept written decently far into the future. This includes arcs, future abilities, character's and character growth. I carry around a little journal that I write in whenever I get a good Idea to make sure i dont forget it, and am able to expand on it in the future.

Quality and length of chapter's:I spend a lot of time making sure the chapter is proof read at least 3 times before I plan on posting it. Expect chapters to be above 3000 words at a minimum with probably 6000 as the cap.I'll go for 1 chapter weekly, maybe 2 if i can improve my speed. (snack tibet-My first chapter took me over 15 hours to write including editing.)

About me: I'm 21 and unemployed(cries internally) This doesn't mean I don't work though since my parents flip small home's so im used as free labor. I've got 2 years of college done but took semester of that's looking to become a year because of lack of funds. Moving recently and having no internet to play games online gave me a lot of free time that I ended up going towards this story.(which i promise to still guarantee 1 chapter a week even after i get internet back, I swear ;)}. I read a fucking lot if i haven't started that yet lol. Other hobbies include MTG, Gaming, and now writing. I love conversing with others, so if you have an idea you would like to share or an opinion i'm all open ears... or eyes in this case.

Trinity is my baby but don't be afraid to leave some review once a few more chapters come out or even comments about how the story seems to you. Please point out any grammar mistakes I might have missed.

So enough babbling on my end head towards the story and i hope you enjoy it. (wish this thing had auto correct lol)
https://royalroadl.com/fiction/13202/trinity