Hi there, here just want to promote my new series calls "Scientist Vs Magic". Just like the names suggest, its story about a genius scientist accidently gets transported to another world by her own device, then tried her best to survive in a completely new world only with her genius brain and a little bit help from magic that she learns on the series.

Yup, I said it, it's her. The MC on this story is a genius woman's name Anna Geroge Lucas. Her genius is based from a cartoon character Rick Sanchez from Rick & Morty. Any Rick & Morty fans, should probably knows how just op a character if they posses a genius brain like Rick Sanchez.

Though, just don't expect to find a dark show here because I design her character as a young genius scientist and more human personality than Rick. The story is original made by me, Im just borrow the idea that someone can be so genius like Rick are.

Lastly, I'm not a native American speak myself, so forgive me if you find any grammar or tense mistake.

Check it if you interested : https://royalroadl.com/fiction/13376/scientist-vs-magic