RE: Gamer,Grinding,OP.

'AnimexGames(Exter)' pid='826849' dateline='1502033130' Wrote: Anyone? Some more please.

I am going to shamelessly self promote, my novel mage hunter http://royalroadl.com/fiction/13005/mage-hunter. It's a litrpg closer to xianxia style writing very vanilla. There are 41 chaptes+prologue currently available, and I write one a day every day. With an occasional mass release of 3 chapters on my free days. Also warlock of the magus world is very good for what you are looking for.
Everyone is born lonely, this is the truth to life. Unfortunately, most people refuse to accept the truth. They hide in their societal roles, and indulge in their weaker desires. Only by accepting your loneliness can you become something true and worthwhile.

Yosh. Hi!

Seeing the lack of recommendations, I might as well join. XD I don't like when somebody calls my novel a grinding novel since it isn't about that. Maybe the first few chapters give you such a feeling/impression.
Either way, the MC is OP and there are grinding elements from time to time. Note that my MC is a villain... and not a human, though she has a human body. In the beginning, at least. *wink* Either way, she can stay in her human form.

There are various universes and she will visit other universes too. Also... although I won't turn it into a grinding story, there will be such parts and my characters create their own Magic. So Magic is explained here and stuff... There might be some business too in some of the chapters and infiltration, assassinating, kingdom destroying, manipulating other people... it's up to you if you want to give it a try and like such themes.

No tragedy and rape since I don't like those. :3

The link is in the signature, titled as Queen of Devouring.

any litRPG fiction, particularly VRMMORPG ones, involves grinding, lvling, then eventually becoming OPing
as for travelling through many universes/worlds, 'World Gate Online', 'Blackthorne', 'Origin A.R.S.', 'Emerilia', 'Continue Online', 'Bathrobe Knight', 'World Seed', etc.
-grinding, lvling, special quest chain, etc. 're typical litRPG, or more specifically, VRMMORPG, 's elements
-a hell lot of VRMMORPG fictions take up multiverse or world-crossing too