My very first novel.... EVER.

After reading a lot of novels I began wanting to make my own story. I'm sure we all had this feeling before, but not many act on this and those that do quickly regret it. :criesBo: I don't want to be either of those so I'll cut my chances of being one of those off. Now I just hope I don't regret it.

Anyways here is the link to the chapter selection page

Please give me as many tips and hints as you can when reading my novel. This is my first novel that I have ever written and would like as much feed back as I can get. Thanks and have fun reading.  [th_059_.gif]

Contains happy moments [th_101_.gif] , sad moments :feels: , funny moments :hahaha: , weird moments [th_0rock.gif]  , and other stuff [th_113_.gif] . Rated E for everyone.

I didn't really elaborate on the genres so I'm editing this post. Genre include; reincarnation, Shounen(if there are mature topics I'll post a warning for that chapter), action(of course), fantasy and that covers most of the genres as for tags; gods/heroes, weak to strong, magic/supernatural, and the normal stuff you would see in a fantasy reincarnation novel. If something else comes to mind I'll be sure to add it.