Supreme Weapon Spirit: Legend of Maha

Hey there y'all, It's yo fav creep, Creepy Uncle! (An optimistic thought)

If anyone read both the chapters out now, and this thread, I sort of have writers block and am thinking about what should the next Arc include. If you have any requests for the next part of the novel, I am all ears. I won't silence you with lollipops.

Link

synopsis:

Long ago, the Furial was a land blessed by gods. There was Flaurn, Satier, and Dwargni. Flaurn was the god of fire and life. Satire was the god of resources and nature. Dwargni was the god of the forge. What happens when these three powers decide to go to heaven and leave their world behind?

Maha, the creation of Dwargni before he left to right the mistakes he made, travels the world in search of his creator and purpose in life, and as a result became the Supreme Weapon Spirit

RE: Supreme Weapon Spirit: Legend of Maha

'Tableflipper' pid='826980' dateline='1502411476' Wrote: Can you go back to making Supreme Weapon Spirit? I liked the idea. I don't really like your new satire one shot. How about you have them go on a journey that leads them to what everyone wants?

Too late... I made another. I hope you'll read it.
Also I had thought of how I want to continue the next Arc when I read through what makes a good and what makes a bad story.
You'll have to come to Uncle's Van to read... Heh heh heh heh heh...