RE: Table

'Mystogen6264' pid='827123' dateline='1502770155' Wrote: How do we put tables into our books

The easiest way is to use Google Doc, Create a table normally, 3x3 and from there you can merge cells by highlighting 2 or more cells (Vertical or horizontal). To merge cells, you can either right click the highlight or click the table option, and you will see "Merge cells" there.

MSWord will be hard because you can't copy paste the table (Not sure if there is a trick to that but I write on the word and use Grammarly to check on some mistakes after that create tables (some are ready not to waste time) and finish.

RE: Table

Piggybacking on this thread if it's allowed, but is it possible to create a table with one row of two and one row of one?
I'll try and make an example using ascii-art, though it might not be good:

Thanks!

Re: Table

anything_only Wrote: Piggybacking on this thread if it's allowed, but is it possible to create a table with one row of two and one row of one?

Thanks!

Just make a 2x2 table, then merge the 2 rows above.
Same results.
DrakanMelt

Re: Table

Lire Wrote:
anything_only Wrote: Piggybacking on this thread if it's allowed, but is it possible to create a table with one row of two and one row of one?

Thanks!

Just make a 2x2 table, then merge the 2 rows above.
Same results.
DrakanMelt

I swear reviving an old thread like this should be illegal.