A story about a goddess sending a true demon lord to replace the fake ones

Hey everyone Luna here. I am new but I want to share my story with you guys.

Synopsis: 
Drake was summoned from his world to be the demon lord. He was suppose to act like it and keep humanity busy in fighting him. Humanity can only unite when faced with a threat of extinction. The god has chosen him since he was the one in his world to hate humanity to the bone more than anyone. He was tasked to be the demon lord and he shall be one in exchange of one wish.

He was given the role that matches the god itself but no one was able to realize how much he hated humanity. 
Watch him as he tear the world apart that no one was able to foresee. 

I hope some of you guys five it a try!
Here is the link!
??????????????????????????????????
SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE NIGHTCORE !                  
???????????????????????????????????

RE: A story about a goddess sending a true demon lord to replace the fake ones

Oh, I like the synopsis and idea and wonder where you'll take the story too. Just thinking about it gives me all sorts of inspiration.

I'll have it bookmarked for later as I'm unable to give it a proper read right now.

By the way, some thoughts on your synopsys. There's a mix of present and past tense in the synopsys, if the story is the same I suggest you give it a careful read through and fix the tenses, as reading a mix of past and present is really quirky.
Also suppose should be supposed and without knowing anything about the story or the kind of person the protagonist and the God is. The sentence "He was given the role that matches the god itself" reads a bit strange as well. It doesn't give me a satisfying idea of what you want to say with it.
"Watch him as he tear the world apart that no one was able to foresee. " it should be tears, if you are writing your synopsys in present tense (and it's fine to write the synopsys in present tense and then the story in past tense). But then the second half of the sentence is past tense again so. Meh.

Just needs some editing I think. The idea is interesting enough for me to read it though.