What do you think?

A Logical Everyday Fantasy (ALEF)

I was once asked a question by what you could call a guardian of mine though really she was just a friend.
"If you had the chance to start a completely new life, what would that life be like?"
Quite a broad question I thought to myself at the time. A new life? What would that life be like? I answered this after several seconds of thinking:
"A new life to me would be making everything I've ever accomplished obsolete whether that be good or bad. If I were to start a new life, I would wish not for what I wish in this life, but a completely new experience that I've never known in this life. It could be a battlefield, it could be illogical compared to now, it could be tragedy, it could be loneliness, it could be a fufilling life. I would have my new life let me expierence what I never can now. Does that answer your question?"
"eh.. interesting answer, but vague. I would like to expierence a standard fantasy world overpowered protagonist style."
"Oi! You asked me not yourself!"
"Ehh too picky."
"Also that's pretty boring isn't it?"
"Don't crush someone's dreams Shin."
"Then don't say boring things Karen."
We laughed at the time of that question but I never thought that question would be answered seemingly by the universe itself.

ALEF is a story of illogical things being sorted logically in an everyday life of his new life. Sure it might have a beginning and an end, but don't all stories have it?  Don't all lives eventually come to an end?
[So welcome, reader, to a new world.]

RE: What do you think?

So his friend got her wish, but the guy was the receiver? Or both were transported?

"I would have my new life let me experience what I never can now."
What if it's torture? Shin should think carefully.

What do I think?
What illogical things that can be logically sorted out? Is that possible!
I don't have much of an opinion until I read a few chapters.