Gender bender With fantasy

Man, don't remember if he died or what it was like 2 years ago when i read it, goes into another word in which he is a girl, don't remember if he was reborn or reincarnated. In the magic school they think that those with element are superior to those without, but the main character creates a spells using pure/non-attribute mana to create spells that are much stronger that the once with attributes (one of the had to do with flying, later into the novel the MC used it to fly together with the other girls that are non-attributed). Something happened and the shield protecting the human civilization broke, which was made long ago, because the humans were too weak to stand their ground against the other races. The elf race visits them first and the representative of their race sits in like japanese, The MC avid otaku knows how to do it, too, so he copies him making the representative 'interested'? . Something about manners or traditions... something of the sort. Later on the dragons come, too. Because the MC was always the one to talk with them as the most 'calm' one they made the MC into the queen. And for the most part the novel was as confusing as my explanation. I remember reading when royalroadl used 2015's look(http://imgur.com/a/EvI46).