Hello, 

I'm looking for someone to create a new cover for my novel, Volatile Evolution. It is a mildly dark sci-fi with hints of magic and other fantasy elements.

The current cover is irrelevant and misportrays certain facts in my novel. I've been looking for an artist to help me with this for a while and just found this section of Royal Road. If anyone is interested, please send me a PM. 

Recently, I decided to start rewriting my novel since I was dissatisfied with the quality of my early chapters. I would like to roll out a better cover image along with the release of my rewritten chapters, that gives me several months to contact an artist.

Anyways, I envision two possible approaches to the new cover image:
1) Recreation of the introductory scene, the improved prologue in the bottom author's note here in particular.
2) A depiction of the protagonist in her prime, namely what she looks like as a crime lord.
Of course, more details could be included in the image to make it more informative.

That said, if you have any other ideas I would be glad to hear them. My drawing skills are second to one-year-olds, I don't really know what would make a good artwork.

If the artwork is good enough I'd be willing to work out some sort of monetary repayment. Regardless of whether I end up paying you or not, I will credit you publicly for your work - assuming you don't request otherwise.

Thank you for your time.