Bloodlust

Hey just wondering if anyone knows whats happening with not jormlungs story bloodlust. i pm'ed him/her asking yesterday but i am impatent af and hoped anybody else could help me also it say in the synopsis that the story is on the den of madness but i cant figure out how to find it in hopes that more chapters have been posted their first to read. any info would be greatly appreciated Thanks!

RE: Bloodlust

Greetings and salutations, sire TheCreator. This is the non-official representant of the Den of Madness, and i come here in a totally formal and thought up manner that was totally not made up on the spot that I may or may not have the answer to your question.

In long terms, the current status of Bloodlust is underterminated due to the lack of information upon the one who's totally not Jormlung, since he explicitely tells in his nick that he is not, and thus, any information we might give you is uncertain and thus should not be taken to face value.

In short terms, NotJormlung is mostly MIA and we have no idea what happened.

Hope this sates your curiosity.

Best regards, The Den of Madness Cookie-giver, Warhawx.

Edit: note to self, Remove or update Signature. Been like a few years since that.