RE: How many chapters until Wandering Inn hits its stride?

'Crimefridge' pid='827705' dateline='1504912649' Wrote: When I tried reading Wandering Inn, I couldn't really get hooked. I was wondering, is there a certain point in the story it gets really good, or should I not bother?
It really depends on what you like in a story. If you're waiting for the point where the MC decides to start her path towards godhood the story isn't for you. Because I've got my severe doubts she ever will. She's a normal person with normal ambitions in a fantasy world.

The second MC might have more ambition and does some pretty awesome stuff on occasion, but unless something changes decisively she's got a huge disadvantage compared to everyone else.

RE: How many chapters until Wandering Inn hits its stride?

'Beyogi' pid='827717' dateline='1504953817' Wrote: If you're waiting for the point where the MC decides to start her path towards godhood the story isn't for you.

And that's what I love about the series. They are quirky characters that, while they later have some impressive abilities, they act more as enablers for others to become heroes than heroes themselves. Don't get me wrong, I like a good hero story, but this story stands out for a reason, it's different.