Other writing sites?

I need a lot of work and I am impatient to hone my craft. That requires feedback and a broad audience, as well as practice. I am interested in presenting my work to more and broader audiences. Can anyone provide the names of other websites where I can post my stories?

On another note, I would also like to ask if extensive changes might hurt or help a work.  After viewing some relevant topics, I have decided that some chapters should be merged into one, increasing word counts in an attempt to attract less casual readers. Could that deter readers who have already started?

I love the website and, though I have received no reviews and few ratings of my work, just reading some of the forum threads and examining questions I never thought to ask has been tremendously helpful. I've revised my entire strategy and will be making several needed changes to chapter length, descriptions, etc.  Thank you all for your help.

RE: Other writing sites?

If you're looking to grow and hone your craft, my recommendation would be to start talking to more authors. The writing groups here on RRL have Discord channels you can join, and there are (some) decent writing groups on Facebook as well.

My experience with other writing sites has mostly been bad.

Fictionpress was the worst experience I have--someone falsely reported my fiction and the admins banned me without even checking the validity of the claim.

Inkitt is fishy in the way they handle their site and contests.

Storiesonline is mostly smut (not a bad thing, just may make things difficult if you aren't writing smut.)

Wattpad is mostly romance, erotica, paranormal/vampire/werewolf. The community is quite split there, even within the Romance genre, which breeds a highly toxic atmosphere. If your audience isn't 13-18yr old girls or older women having a midlife crisis, you likely won't get much traction there.

QuoteV - pretty much no traction or audience.

Figment - lots of YA and fanfics here. Not really much audience for certain genres or more mature fictions.
Looking for stuff to read? Click below to navigate to my stories.

https://i.imgur.com/r6iTizF.jpg

Personally I started writing on the community original section of the Novel Update Forum. They gave me some good advices overall, but the section does not have lots of view. They directed me to RRL, which seems the best option overall. They have a thread with some solid advices for promotion: http://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/how-to-promote-your-web-serial-or-writing.18477/

I tried listing my novel on the Web Fiction Guide, but it takes more than a month for approval and the entry disappeared, so I can't say much about it.

Nice knowing about the other sites and audiences!
https://www.royalroadcdn.com/reyadawnbri...TcjPAk.jpg
Twilight Over Arcania - My take on the resurrection theme

Tapas.io is pretty good. They've made their mark as a webcomic site, but they started venturing towards web novels as well, so the audience and writing community is a bit fresh. Good news though, you can make money from ads and their tipping system :D
Sometimes sushi works for a broken heart, but a burrito will always be there for you!

Read The Exile!

I think that RRL has enough of a fan base for you to get started. A lot of the other sites require time to check and accept your work.  If its reviews your looking for, then try posting a thread asking for reviews from some of the writers found here. Someone will take the time to help you. 

Thats one of the reasons I came to RRL from my own site, for the reviews and comments.
If its  a broader audience then try the social media, tumbr, and other sites that host blogs  expanding the scope of viewers.