RE: Looking for an extremely OP MC

Lets see, there are several, though rarely as overpowered as Number one Under Heaven, there are quite a few if we allow the level of "OP comparable to Kaidus". I am only going to focus on stories that I have read a significant amount of (50% or 50 chapters, whatever is lower), and would likely be a good read.
From this site:
->Under a Boundless Sky (active, but very slow updates, months between, sci-fi with extimely high amount of power, though there might be suitable opponents later on)
->Unparalleled (no update in ½+ year, super magic power level, but lack of practical use initially)
->Wizard with the flower blades (active, but author works on many projects so this story only get a fraction of the opdates. The full story is on the authors own site. Amount of magic power/mana is several orders of magnitude higher than the maximum of normal beings, like 1000+ times)
->Divine Bladesmith (discontinued, author shifted focus to Under a Boundless Sky. The MC is quite overpowered, but still features growth)

Fom outside this site:
I Said Make My Abilities Average (active translation; translated from japanesse, with mediocre quality, but contains a very overpowered MC)
Emporor's Dominion (active translations; translated from chinese, and is a Xianxia with a generally and grossly overpowered MC by xianxia standards, though not at Number one Under Heaven level.)

There are naturally more out there, and I have heard of more and read others than also kind of belong, but does not reach the standard of the above (except "I Said Make My Abilities Average").
I look forward to seeing other suggestions, as I also like to read this type of story once in a while.