Avatar with Medieval Western Style

https://i.imgur.com/vNZgUpG.jpghttps://

Check out my "fanfiction" of Avatar: The Last Airbender and Avatar: The Legend of Korra, Avatar: The Wild Lands.

Stormy clouds hover over the Wild Lands. The Raiders of the North Sea, in the name of the Spirits of the Deep, ravage the misty shores. The Empire of the Holy Flameā€™s serfs hide in the fiefs of Fire Knights and guard themselves against the Dark Spirits that roam the wilds. The Caliph in the East, leading his Holy Army, heads towards the hopeless Heaven's Shrine. There, the beleaguered monks listen as the Voice of the Wind predicts the coming of a saviour. The saviour who will teach harmony to a world that has forgotten peace.

This savior is the Avatar, the ancient embodiment of balance: the one who wields the Four Elements to establish unity among the Four Nations, as well as between humankind and spirits.

(This is a non-profit fan-fiction. Avatar: The Last Airbender & Avatar: The Legend of Korra are a property of Nickelodeon, Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzk. We support the official release)

Check some art I've edited:
https://i.imgur.com/orty2fU.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/aRzkBy5.jpghttps://

RE: Avatar with Medieval Western Style

'BlueFish' pid='828412' dateline='1507512645' Wrote: your synopsis is missing earth benders(?)

The many Earthbending tribes of the east were united by the Guide and he nominated himself Caliph. He created a language for them and wrote the 'Reading', a religious book that all must have; and then he started a campaign to take the tribes out of the scorching desert and into the more hospitable lands in Afrika and now Europa.

The Earthbenders show up in the first episode / prologue. Yet the Caliph and his sons are not simply Earthbenders. They are also something else. But I cannot give spoilers as the lore of the Caliphate of Camarilla will be revealed later on in the novel.

Thank you for your question.

Media in Sanity.

'Media in Sanity' pid='828416' dateline='1507517345' Wrote:
'BlueFish' pid='828412' dateline='1507512645' Wrote: your synopsis is missing earth benders(?)

The many Earthbending tribes of the east were united by the Guide and he nominated himself Caliph. He created a language for them and wrote the 'Reading', a religious book that all must have; and then he started a campaign to take the tribes out of the scorching desert and into the more hospitable lands in Afrika and now Europa.

The Earthbenders show up in the first episode / prologue. Yet the Caliph and his sons are not simply Earthbenders. They are also something else. But I cannot give spoilers as the lore of the Caliphate of Camarilla will be revealed later on in the novel.

Thank you for your question.

Media in Sanity.

Yeah, about the future of the novel, do you have any idea how long will it be yet?

Yeah, about the future of the novel, do you have any idea how long will it be yet?
[/quote]

No idea yet, but the good news is that IT IS GOING TO BE FINISHED.

This is the platform that has best welcomed the novel is so far and I'm enthusiastic to keep producing more content. Two chapters are already written and they'll be released on Tuesday and Thursday.

I'm also preparing a tiny Lore text with legends from the Wild Lands to enrich this medieval world even more.

'Media in Sanity' pid='828438' dateline='1507607987' Wrote: Yeah, about the future of the novel, do you have any idea how long will it be yet?

This is the platform that has best welcomed the novel is so far and I'm enthusiastic to keep producing more content. Two chapters are already written and they'll be released on Tuesday and Thursday.

I'm also preparing a tiny Lore text with legends from the Wild Lands to enrich this medieval world even more.
[/quote]
I'm also curious about something else. How does it relate to the original Avatar~~?

Is it an alternate world with similar setting or, maybe, a sequel...?

'Tophicakes' pid='828459' dateline='1507673146' Wrote:
'Media in Sanity' pid='828438' dateline='1507607987' Wrote: Yeah, about the future of the novel, do you have any idea how long will it be yet?

I'm also curious about something else. How does it relate to the original Avatar~~?

[/quote]
All I can answer right now is that you must read today's episode to understand.

'Media in Sanity' pid='828499' dateline='1507820773' Wrote:

[/quote]
Yeah, I've just read "today's episode'.

Wow.

I'm blown away.

'Tophicakes' pid='828510' dateline='1507871050' Wrote:
'Media in Sanity' pid='828499' dateline='1507820773' Wrote:

Yeah, I've just read "today's episode'.

Wow.

I'm blown away.
[/quote]
My hope is for the plot to only improve from here. :)

'Tophicakes' pid='828693' dateline='1508461831' Wrote:
'Media in Sanity' pid='828666' dateline='1508361227' Wrote: Tomorrow, guys... The Avatar Awakens.

You'll like it, Tophi. I hope the waterbenders won't disappoint.
OMG, the Waterbenders are so strong. Heinrich completely lied when he recruited Verano and Arnaud~~

I'm glad you're enjoying it.

The story is struggling and need as many supporters as it can.
JUST DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR AND CHECK OUT Glitch!
It is funny, has colourful tables (the wonders of technology!) and art!
https://i.imgur.com/Das02fT.png

Total: 4.875/5
Story 5/5
Characters 5/5
Style 5/5
Spelling/Grammar 4.5/5

A wonderful story set in the recognizable world of Avatar.

I expected a legend of Korra spinoff, but nothing prepared me for the depth of wordlbuilding and the intensity of MiSanity's characters.

The story is both beautiful and compelling with all your favourite bending styles. While there are some spelling and grammatical errors, they are minor as well as being few and far between.

This story has everything I could ask for, up to and including a baker with a weird cabbage obsession.

'Alexis Keane' pid='828783' dateline='1508714843' Wrote: Total: 4.875/5
Story 5/5
Characters 5/5
Style 5/5
Spelling/Grammar 4.5/5

A wonderful story set in the recognizable world of Avatar.

I expected a legend of Korra spinoff, but nothing prepared me for the depth of wordlbuilding and the intensity of MiSanity's characters.

The story is both beautiful and compelling with all your favourite bending styles. While there are some spelling and grammatical errors, they are minor as well as being few and far between.

This story has everything I could ask for, up to and including a baker with a weird cabbage obsession.
Thank you so much, Keane. Your review made my day. I'm so happy that you are enjoying my creation so far.

You are yourself quite a writer and it means a lot to receive your appreciation.

I hope I can keep up with what I've been doing right. :)

'Alexis Keane' pid='828789' dateline='1508727132' Wrote:
'Media in Sanity' pid='828788' dateline='1508726923' Wrote: Thank you so much, Keane. Your review made my day. I'm so happy that you are enjoying my creation so far.

You are yourself quite a writer and it means a lot to receive your appreciation.

I hope I can keep up with what I've been doing right. :)

No problem whatsoever, you deserve it. Who does your art btw? is it you?
I edit the covers, maps and most images that I use. I avoid using images that belong to other people as much as possible.

If you'd like me to try and edit a cover for you, you can always ask. I'm yet to master this ability but I'm trying. :)