A Good Bargain!

I'll just shamelessy advertise my first novel that I'm writing here on RRL. Before I never published any online. 
But I figured, why write something if no ones really going to read it?

So I got to writing a brand new epic novel that has literally manifested in my head after a single night. More like a single hour.
I'll drop the synops below. Be sure to follow this epic reincarnation story! 2 Chaps out at the moment of writing this. Will be updated regularly.

You can find the page here : A Good Bargain

SYNOPSIS
Quote:Warren, A 34 - year old stock market trader, lived a life of riches untill he's coerced into doing actions that would look good in a 'wolf of wall street' movie. As the market crashes on a faithfull day im 2008, his action comes to light. His superiors make him take the fall using their financials powers. He finds himself with little to no money. Disgraced and hated by the populace. He dies saving a young woman from being hit by a freight truck, pushing her out of the way whilst leaping. Thinking at least he'd saved a single life after everything that has befallen him.
Yaksa is a god of a different world and is in dire need of souls to balance the yin and yang on her planet. His search for souls with extreme yang brings him to ask other gods for coöperation. This is how he finds our MC. She takes pity on the poor man and gives him a single cheat! In the world he is reincarnated people develop 'gifts' that come from their desires and experiences.  The cheat he gains is a 'gift' that will develop from his first life on earth! As a former stock broker that learnt how much money means in life he get the gift of  Appraisal! 
Follow Warren as he starts his life in search of wealth and status in this world of power and magic!  Here starts the story of the King of Wealth! 
"A good bargain!" - Warren
A human being should at least be a little crazy.
Currently writing : A Good Bargain

RE: A Good Bargain!

'drizz' pid='828392' dateline='1507488077' Wrote: Another one, huh? I mean I'll still follow this because I'm always looking for things to read, but some originality wouldn't hurt.

What would a novel be without twists and turns. 
Considering there's a plethora of novels, sure some things will resemble other novels.
One cannot write without a decent base to work with. So yeah, I don't mind shamelessly admitting some things are like other novels. But all novels in the same genre need certain ingredients to work with.

A world (setting) , A MC with a goal, soms difficult to overcome challenges.. 

Every novels handles these things differently. I strive to make mine interesting and different. But some elements, some structure can be seen in all novels. I'm not inventing a new wheel when a wheel is properly functioning.
Authors learn from each other. Authors learn by reading tons of novels.

So once more : I STRIVE for originality, for a different story. I strive to suprise my readers. But I'll definetly be building up this novel with upmost care. So some things might seem alike. 

- Marco
A human being should at least be a little crazy.
Currently writing : A Good Bargain