Advertisement

Choose Your Background

• Noah Bradley: A place to call Home

• Noah Bradley: Their Mournful Tones

Please have a Homosexuality tag.

Please have a Homosexuality tag.

I always thought gender bender just involve getting a different sex and in order to remain straight the chosen partner of the MC must have a body of opposite gender! QAQ

maybe at some point yeah please add when it’s easy to do and you ain’t so busy.

I’m still curious so I’ll continue reading what I’ve started.
It has been brought up and we feel that it would have a mostly negative impact on the site. Adding tags like those would not help stories with that content be more noticed, but rather make potential readers avoid them just based on the tag.
My first fiction, a story about a Demon, a Princess, and how they tried to live happily ever after: The Demon and the Princess

Looking for stat screens and apocalypse? A New Leaf explores the (mis)adventures of Treant as he fights tooth and bark for his life, with a bit of comedy in between.
(12-10-17, 10:03 AM)Necamijat Wrote: It has been brought up and we feel that it would have a mostly negative impact on the site. Adding tags like those would not help stories with that content be more noticed, but rather make potential readers avoid them just based on the tag.

That seems rather short-sighted of you, in my honest opinion.

If your site permits tags regarding sex, including gender-bender related tags, you should simply add a BL/ homosexuality tag. It will help categories relevant stories, it will satisfy those who want the tag without worrying about the gender-bender shitfests, and it will keep those who aren't interested in homosexual stories away from the stories. 

Not sure your specific reasoning, but it just seems short-sighted and sort of bigoted to deny the homosexual tag while permitted a mantra of other heterosexual sleazy tags.
- My works -

(12-10-17, 10:03 AM)Necamijat Wrote: It has been brought up and we feel that it would have a mostly negative impact on the site. Adding tags like those would not help stories with that content be more noticed, but rather make potential readers avoid them just based on the tag.
I disagree, while some readers would avoid storys based on this tag, there seems to be another group who likes to have Yuri (homosexualtity with girls) in their storys. I think it would overall balance itself out.
Hello rowzet,
We are currently not adding more tags, however, we will keep your suggestion under consideration to the day when we do.
Note: I am closing this thread because it tends to get heated and there is no point in discussing this now.
Veni; Vidi; Vici.
Viva el imperio del pinguino!
Wizard's Eighth Rule: Talga Vassternich! Deserve Victory!
The world works in your favor, if you work in its favor.
[Image: 6jq0yg.jpg]