My story Point of View is gaining popularity, and as it does I am settling into a routine with it. Every single Sunday there will be a chapter release, and these chapters are filled with content to the point that I am decisively slimming them down in my editing process in order to keep from dragging on and rambling at certain points.

I am very proud of my story and what it's become. I am an inexperienced writer who reads a lot and works with his creative imagination. The main character has been someone I've been developing for years and is easy for me to work with.

In my story, the main character's past is just as important as the things going on in the present. In my last chapter posting I included a flashback that tied things up in an earlier chapter, resolving some issues my character goes through. Not solving them for him, but for the reader.

Reading this novel will fill you with a sense of satisfaction, contentment and at the same time, a hunger for more will develop. I encourage all readers to scrutinize my work, point out what is wrong, and encourage what you like seeing. While my novel is meant for me, it is also meant to be enjoyed by others and that input is sincerely valuable to me.

Thank you, have a great day!