Forgotten Story Please help me if you will.

When I first really started reading a few stories on Royal RoadL I read this one story where this kid was at school when the world ended, he was outside (Leaving school or something) and blood red mist fell from the sky and he just got inside before got to him.

He made it but the red mist turned most of the into zombies(fast and very hungry with slight claw hands) short story at this point only fire could be used to kill them and the world turned Litrpg(stat screens and all) and the MC ran for a while and then managed to make a Molotov cocktail and burned a few which made him one of the first in the world to kill them(like single digits or) and he got a free class scroll that pick the best class for you, he got merchant which gave him a storage ring and some gold but he could not access most of his ability for 24 hours.

He as been keeping in contact with his Best Friend(can't remember the name) who end ups being some type of archer that uses a one handed crossbow that light on fire(which lets him level of zombies easy at the beginning and the both of them(BF MC) have been trading info about what they found.

Later the MC makes it to his Apartment to find his sister(which has been his basic motivation all this time) but she got bit and is a zombie so he start to freak out a little bit and find out with his merchant ability there is an item he can use that can undo Zombiefiedness(?) but its a shit load of money.

If anyone can help me find this story or the like I would be very grateful to you.
https://www.nodiatis.com/pub/26.jpg