Hey what's up everyone? Name's Revun and I come to you with a story that I believe is worthy of being an interest to anyone who likes to read manga, watch anime, or just likes to read a good novel that deals with heavily superpowered beings!

This story is about a 17 year old boy, named Suuru, who happens to find out he's a Spirit with some insane abilities. In this world, a Spirit is a being who can travel the entire Universe, in very little time, and comes complete with the power to destroy a great deal of things before an eye can get even a quarter of the way done blinking. We're talking things like moons, planets, stars, and the scale goes further and further with each new being he meets. Yup, he's not the only one. During his adventures he finds out that there are other Spirits out there who can do everything he can do and so much more! Some have good intentions... and some have bad...

If this sounds like a story you would be interested in you can find it here: https://royalroadl.com/fiction/14011/suuru

I originally intended for this book to be a Manga, but unfortunately my drawing skills are no where near as good as they were when I was a kid. It's 100% true when the pros say you gotta practice on a regular basis! Because of this I decided to write it into a Novel. I currently have the first book done which ended up being 18 chapters. It's the first of four books and, although I haven't started the second, I have the notes for the entire story. I wanted to gauge people's interest in the first book to see if it was worth writing the next three.

If I do finish all four books, and get positive feedback, I plan to move forward in finding someone, or a team, that can get it converted into a manga. Please let me know what you think and thanks for your time :)