I want to see a story likes this, I want to read about organized crime where the protagonist is the only one with supernatural abilities. He looks like a normal guy but has that mystery power he keeps hidden from his enemy's and even his friends.

Anyway, the idea for this story is that as Italian American in the early 1900's loses a hand for stealing from a Made-Man of some Mafia, the police look the other way for a sizable fee, and the Made-Man is untouchable with the kids status, as an orphan with no education and a missing hand its difficult to find work, so he resorts once again to crime only to get arrested, drafted for war (World War II), during the war he sustains a head injury and people think he is retarded, what they didn't know is a modern-day Naruto enthusiast transmigrated into his place. He awakes with the power of the Sharingan, or some other supernatural power. Anyways its just a story I wanted to read, but I would love to see anything with American-Italian Mafia or Triad, Organised crime stuff where honor and loyalty are respected. Use my idea, or don't use it. However if anyone decides to write, or has written or knows of a work that might have a similar theme. I hope you will reply and let me know about it.