Changed story title, and now the landing page is wrong

for http://royalroadl.com/fiction/14586/inquisitor-the-hunt-begins

I changed the name from 'The Hunt Begins' to simply 'The Hunt', however, the landing page still directs to 'The Hunt Begins'. 

It's not a super big deal, but I was hoping there's some way for me to have this changed to correspond with the new name. 

I don't plan on any further name changes, I just was getting into the groove of things at first.
Check out my two stories if you've got the time.
• Whatever your heart desires, whether it be wealth, power, fame, or infamy, only those who've earned it themselves may claim it. Embrace your angels, let loose your demons, or simply wipe the slate clean. Only the strong survive within the Ether.
Join Experiment XZ as he embarks on his journey in order to find out who he truly is, what awaits him as he ascends, or descends into Ether.
Embrace the Ether

• A shroud of darkness hides the night. The sounds of battle echoes throughout. Steel on steel, clashing in the unknown. A clash of death, uncaring and unjust. A band of mercenaries surround a mysterious figure clad in ragged black robes. Beneath its weathered cowl, two bloodshot eyes pierce the darkness. Finally, they’ve found him.

RE: Changed story title, and now the landing page is wrong

'Necamijat' pid='828625' dateline='1508231545' Wrote: The landing page? I can't see any name discrepancies. Can you provide a screenshot?

Is probably just an error on my end, I'm going to try clearing my cache. 

Every time I would load the page it came up with 'begins' in the url and it triggered me, but I can't provide any screenshots at the moment since now I'm getting a 502 Error.

https://gyazo.com/9cab5eb5ef0ca51481f34b00097a7366

Getting the runtime error reported earlier;

Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="Off"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>
• Whatever your heart desires, whether it be wealth, power, fame, or infamy, only those who've earned it themselves may claim it. Embrace your angels, let loose your demons, or simply wipe the slate clean. Only the strong survive within the Ether.
Join Experiment XZ as he embarks on his journey in order to find out who he truly is, what awaits him as he ascends, or descends into Ether.
Embrace the Ether

• A shroud of darkness hides the night. The sounds of battle echoes throughout. Steel on steel, clashing in the unknown. A clash of death, uncaring and unjust. A band of mercenaries surround a mysterious figure clad in ragged black robes. Beneath its weathered cowl, two bloodshot eyes pierce the darkness. Finally, they’ve found him.

Eh, one of the servers seems to have died, our admin is working on it. When the issue is resolved, see if the name is still wrong.

The URL is made by mining the initial DB fields, I have asked if it will change eventually but did not receive a conclusive response. It is not impacting anything currently, so it's not a major concern at the moment. The tab name and all relevant information on-site should have the proper, changed name.

'Necamijat' pid='828627' dateline='1508232600' Wrote: Eh, one of the servers seems to have died, our admin is working on it. When the issue is resolved, see if the name is still wrong.

The URL is made by mining the initial DB fields, I have asked if it will change eventually but did not receive a conclusive response. It is not impacting anything currently, so it's not a major concern at the moment. The tab name and all relevant information on-site should have the proper, changed name.

Hey you know what... I appreciate you.  :shakey: [th_100_.gif]
Embrace the Ether

I've put in an official request with the admin. We're currently experiencing difficulties that make any non-essential or threatening issues a non-priority so I can't say when exactly it will get checked.

If your only issue is with the landing page URL, then that is that. The connection issues are a different matter and are currently affecting a large % of our users, and the admin is trying to get that fixed.

'DonxXx' pid='828630' dateline='1508235010' Wrote:
'Necamijat' pid='828629' dateline='1508234136' Wrote: If your only issue is with the landing page URL, then that is that. The connection issues are a different matter and are currently affecting a large % of our users, and the admin is trying to get that fixed.

The current connection issus, can be easyly fixed by clearing your cookies, i hope this helps a bit.

That appears to be only a temporary fix and not applicable to all of the users, but we have it in mind.