Mona stood there, her body has stopped shaking as she stared at Sarah with no expression.

“... do I have to set a goal?” Mona asked quietly.

“Yes, if you do not then you will not be allow to play Road Builder.”

“...why? Why do we have to set a goal?”

“This game is about inspiring people to work hard towards something that they wish to achieve. Don’t you have something you wish to achieve too ma’am?”

“... I… do.”

“What is your goal then ma’am?”

“My goal… my goal is to become the ultimate supporter.” Feelings rushed back into Mona’s eyes as she clenched both her fists hard. “I want to help others succeed. I don’t need to be the main character. I want other people to be the main character.” Mona yelled as tears began to stream down her face. “I just… I just want to feel needed again.” Mona sniffled. Sarah looked at her with a soft expression on her face.

“Is ‘I want to become the ultimate supporter’ your final choice?” Sarah asked. Mona bit on her lip as tears continued to stream down her face. She slowly nodded her head. “Alright then… this goal has been registered onto your avatar. You will soon spawn into a town and began your journey.” Sarah smiled, her eyes illuminating warmth to Mona. Mona nodded her head understanding as she wiped away the tears. A blue circle appeared around her as numbers counting down from ten appeared in front of her.

10… 9… 8…

“By the way ma’am.” Sarah said.

7… 6…

“Yes?”

5… 4…

“I am sure you will achieve that goal, and to guarantee that, I give you my blessings.”

3…

“What?”

2…

“Enjoy your time in Road Builder.”

1…
Please point out if you notice any mistakes so that I can fix it. Also, because I re-edit this a lot so the chapters are going to come out very slowly(and because the blue tables take a while to do). I will try to update every Saturday! A good thing about this (depending on whether you like it or not) is that I plan to make each chapter pretty long ranging from 3k-6k words (depending on where I think the chapter should end. This also does not apply to the first couple chapters Plese go check it out and tell me what you think of it! Thanks!

The Ultimate Supporter

[url=https://royalroadl.com/fiction/9434/the-ultimate-supporter][/url]