RE: post apocalypse survival

'Dnivie' pid='829042' dateline='1509282260' Wrote: Doom lord is pretty good. It has 107 translated chapters currently and thousands to come. If it does'nt get dropped, its alittle different though but still awesome. But if you like base building and change : new world you will probably like it.

already read them and ike them a lot, thanks for the suggestion though :love1: :love1:

You should look at a few the user Scottf14 as he does a good couple of really really good novels. Earth tactics Advanced is one that I love so so much. I'll just give a list. Also 'Blackthorne' isn't totally apocalyptic until later so be warned.

Shovels in Spades

Blackthorne

Manapocalypse

World Merge

The Defective Hermit

Earth Tactics Advance

New World

The Legend of Randidly Ghosthound
Runic Artisan - Novice enchanter attempts to build up a town, and eventually a kingdom.

'Xhally' pid='829149' dateline='1509488700' Wrote: You should look at a few the user Scottf14 as he does a good couple of really really good novels. Earth tactics Advanced is one that I love so so much. I'll just give a list. Also 'Blackthorne' isn't totally apocalyptic until later so be warned.

Shovels in Spades

Blackthorne

Manapocalypse

World Merge

The Defective Hermit

Earth Tactics Advance

New World

The Legend of Randidly Ghosthound

thanks for the suggestion .. have read some of them like manapocalypse and the legend of randidly ghosthound and those are pretty nice story

'theamir' pid='829261' dateline='1509728166' Wrote: You can try mine. It's a sci-fi western with a post-apocalpytic backdrop :) bit grimdark, so fair warning.

thanks for the suggestion.. they look like a good stuff

I'm not too familiar with Change: New World, but a reader recommended my story along with it a few months ago.

You could try out The Vorrgistadt Saga.

It's post-apocalypse with survival elements. It isn't gritty survival, though. More broad adventuring and intrigue survival. It's grimdark and will be getting grimmer and darker as things go along.

Right now the revised prologue is getting finished up. This section is pretty survival-focused. The main story will be starting soon which is a bit more adventure-heavy. There will be short story interludes posted soon that focus on direct survival elements. Maybe it might help scratch an itch for what you're looking for.

If you're looking for more direct and gritty post-apoc survival, I would recommend Don't Feed the Dark.
https://vorrgistadt.files.wordpress.com/...banner.jpg
"If you like pie, eat pie. If you don't like pie, have cake instead." - Someone Wise

'SovereignofAshes' pid='829439' dateline='1510019857' Wrote: I'm not too familiar with Change: New World, but a reader recommended my story along with it a few months ago.

You could try out The Vorrgistadt Saga.

It's post-apocalypse with survival elements. It isn't gritty survival, though. More broad adventuring and intrigue survival. It's grimdark and will be getting grimmer and darker as things go along.

Right now the revised prologue is getting finished up. This section is pretty survival-focused. The main story will be starting soon which is a bit more adventure-heavy. There will be short story interludes posted soon that focus on direct survival elements. Maybe it might help scratch an itch for what you're looking for.

If you're looking for more direct and gritty post-apoc survival, I would recommend Don't Feed the Dark.

thanks for the suggestion :-) looking into it now