RE: Hidden female lead novels?

Well, I was hesitant in writing a recommendation, beacause the fictions I want to recommend have the tag already... I'll recommend them anyways, just because of the quality of writing and the depth of the characters:

Dark Rain by Arizada

http://royalroadl.com/fiction/14839/dark-rain-book-1-of-the-aetherium-saga

Sci-Fi Mystery, has just entered the main story, consistent releases, impeccable quality and amazing character build. Mostly told from the point of view of Lenore (secret agent, first mission, badass with a good heart), sometimes from Victoria (aka Anubis), sometimes from Marduk (no more information about him because that would be a spoiler, but for now the only male point of view we see directly).
Lenore goes undercover in a mental institution, a place to keep "unfitting" people, who were spared from euthanasia, safe from society and society safe from having to look at them.
Did I already say that the characters are well done? They are and it's amazing to read.

How The Weak Live by 13900IPForThis

http://royalroadl.com/fiction/14752/how-the-weak-live

Fantasy Apocalypse LitRPG, with female and male MCs. Kora has some spunk though, I like her, she's a former noble turned soldier and plays the piano in her spare time. I'm not really impartial in recommending this, because I ended up editing it as well. Just because I liked it and wanted to make it even better.

For both fictions: READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!
You might find that the writing style of other fictions just pales in comparison. I already dropped two other fictions because the writing was just too bad when I looked at it after reading Dark Rain, How the Weak Live and Wings of Sorrow (last one doesn't really have a female MC I think, but still good female characters. I'll leave a link below if you want to check it out).

http://royalroadl.com/fiction/15059/wings-of-sorrow

'Pyrys' pid='830033' dateline='1510917734' Wrote: Thank you again everyone! I will be sure to add them to my reading list, atleast those that i haven't read yet, i hope people will still keep recommending me some nice female lead novels!

Given that you've read almost everything with a 'female lead' tag, I fear I'm wasting your time.

However, Nighthunter is female led and I've gotten some positive feedback.
Total Words: 596,800; Highest Ranking: #260; Unique Followers: 6,084

'SJ Reaver' pid='830036' dateline='1510918906' Wrote:
'Pyrys' pid='830033' dateline='1510917734' Wrote: Thank you again everyone! I will be sure to add them to my reading list, atleast those that i haven't read yet, i hope people will still keep recommending me some nice female lead novels!

Given that you've read almost everything with a 'female lead' tag, I fear I'm wasting your time.

However, Nighthunter is female led and I've gotten some positive feedback.

Indeed since i have it already followed, and it's true i have read most of novels with female lead tag that have 100+ pages, but there is always those hidden "gems" and more novels coming with fl tag that i haven't had time to check out yet or haven't noticed.

+ Nighthunter is idd well done, i hope u keep up the good work. :)