Good novel with gigantic breasted female lead

Hi all!

I am trying to find a novel with huge breasted female character (visible bigger than head at least). Seems easy, but! There are few details that make my search difficult.

1. I would prefer some long school romance, where male and female leads are both high schoolers. Or any genre with good romantic line.
2. Female lead is only one absurdly busty character, while all other girls and women are small or have some reasonably big breasts. So, she must be unique in that term (so Everybody loves large chest doesn't fit again :) ).
3. I would like to see no bizarre stuff like tentacles, cow-girls, monsters and etc.
4. By huge breasts I mean such ones or bigger: https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3075805

Thank you in advance!

RE: Good novel with gigantic breasted female lead

'SJ Reaver' pid='829877' dateline='1510650412' Wrote:
'Wissen' pid='829874' dateline='1510648693' Wrote: 3. I would like to see no bizarre stuff like tentacles, cow-girls, monsters and etc.
4. By huge breasts I mean such ones or bigger: https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3075805

As a woman, I'd say that image qualifies as hella bizarre.

Ok, no bizarre stuff outside that one ))))

'SJ Reaver' pid='829877' dateline='1510650412' Wrote: As a woman, I'd say that image qualifies as hella bizarre.

As a man, I don't even have breasts... and that image gives me backache...

As for the OP's post, I ran a quick check using the advanced search parameters. Nothing that fit, unfortunately.
Dungeons, betrayal, a summoned hero, and the beginning of a magical revolution. Welcome to Era.

'Alexis Keane' pid='829895' dateline='1510701166' Wrote:
'SJ Reaver' pid='829877' dateline='1510650412' Wrote: As a woman, I'd say that image qualifies as hella bizarre.

As a man, I don't even have breasts... and that image gives me backache...

As for the OP's post, I ran a quick check using the advanced search parameters. Nothing that fit, unfortunately.

As a human being, that image goes against common sense

Critique is always welcome.

These Games Of Ours

'Wissen' pid='829874' dateline='1510648693' Wrote: Hi all!

I am trying to find a novel with huge breasted female character (visible bigger than head at least). Seems easy, but! There are few details that make my search difficult.

1. I would prefer some long school romance, where male and female leads are both high schoolers. Or any genre with good romantic line.
2. Female lead is only one absurdly busty character, while all other girls and women are small or have some reasonably big breasts. So, she must be unique in that term (so Everybody loves large chest doesn't fit again :) ).
3. I would like to see no bizarre stuff like tentacles, cow-girls, monsters and etc.

Thank you in advance!

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/BZARojiktOc/hqdefault.jpg

'Tanaka Tomoyuki' pid='830595' dateline='1512028474' Wrote: Try Everybody Loves Large Chests.

Thank you for suggestion, but:

'Wissen' pid='829874' dateline='1510648693' Wrote: 2. Female lead is only one absurdly busty character, while all other girls and women are small or have some reasonably big breasts. So, she must be unique in that term (so Everybody loves large chest doesn't fit again :) ).

'Wissen' pid='830620' dateline='1512072254' Wrote:
'Tanaka Tomoyuki' pid='830595' dateline='1512028474' Wrote: Try Everybody Loves Large Chests.

Thank you for suggestion, but:

'Wissen' pid='829874' dateline='1510648693' Wrote: 2. Female lead is only one absurdly busty character, while all other girls and women are small or have some reasonably big breasts. So, she must be unique in that term (so Everybody loves large chest doesn't fit again :) ).

Tanaka, you silly old fool, the man's got standards  :awsoME:

Critique is always welcome.

These Games Of Ours