RE: How to table

Well, you can use the table option, which is on the toolbar between text colour and spoiler. Or you could use the fancier, overly complicated and tedious code method.

Example:
(Insert text here) (Insert text here)
(Insert text here)

Code:
[table][tr][td1] (Insert text here) [/td1][td1] (Insert text here) [/td1][/tr][tr][td2] (Insert text here) [/td2][/tr][/table]

Here's hopefully a simple explanation if needed:

Code:
The code works on a layering system with [table] starting the table, with [/table] ending it. The next layer being the [tr], the table rows, this needs to be inside the first layer. Ie, [table] (here) [/table]. The final layer being the [td1] (text) [/td1], this needs to go between the [tr] and [/tr] tags, you can have multiple columns and rows in the same layer. Simply start and end one, then follow up with the next right after between the same [tr][/tr] tags. Ie, [table][tr][td1] ... [/td1][/tr][/table] for a single column and row table and [table][tr][td1] ... [/td1][td1] ... [/td1][/tr][tr][td1] ... [/td1][td1] ... [/td1[/tr][/table] for a 2 row, 2 column table.

By the way, the numbers indicate how wide the columns are, where the larger number is the wider column. It works by factors, so for a table like the one above, where you have two columns on the first row then one column on the second row, the numbers on the first row's tds both need to be half of the number used for the one on the second. Also, just a warning, end each layer by the one last opened, if you do [table][tr][td1][/tr][/td1][/table] the code will bug out. So close them within the layers they fall in and it should be fine.

Hope this helps.
Member of WriTE. The most apathetic member...

RE: How to table

ok cool thanks. My table is gonna be bigger cos more stats but yeah. I will probably mess around with it as a draft for my  book. then once i have got it down i will add to the book. Thanks
The name is Great isn't it?
WRONG! Its the Worst Name Ever ain't it Razz

Anyways. no books atm. currently going to rehab to get rid of my chronical illness known as Procrastinitus.