Hey potential readers!

I just wanted to draw some attention to my completed novel while I give it some air to breath before I continue uploading chapters from the next volume. I'll be uploading new chapters fairly soon, hopefully before the month is out. I will keep y'all posted. If you like high level superpowers, intense fights, as well as strong yet emotionally broken characters, you are definitely in the right place! I hope my story catches your eye and you end up enjoying it!

ATTENTION! I AM LOOKING FOR FEEDBACK! IF YOU LIKE MY WORK, I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS, GAVE A REVIEW, OR RECOMMENDED THE STORY TO A FRIEND. IT REALLY DOES MEAN A LOT TO ME WHEN SOMEONE APPRECIATES MY WRITING AND ALL THE EFFORT I PUT INTO IT!

MATURE CONTENT WARNING: GORE/PROFANITY
GENRE: SCI-FI/ACTION
SYNOPSIS

Getting a second chance at life isn't always as amazing as we think it will be. Gaining superhuman abilities may not bring us some sort of advantage to our minuscule existence. At the age of 16, Heaven watched his father burn alive at the hands of a young woman who can wield fire. He was saved by a mysterious scientist who gave him a second chance at life and the power to manipulate dark and light matter. With the aid of these new powers and a sadistic Second Personality downloaded into his brain, Heaven fights to avenge the death of his father, But that revenge only brings him deeper and deeper into the rabbit hole as he slowly uncovers more of the secrets of his old life.

CLICK HERE TO READ!