First things first, I lied about the ice cream.

But I do have a few stories going on.

First up is Charlotte Powers: Diary of a Would-Be Superhero. Hapless teen daughter of famous superheroes raised in seclusion for the first fifteen years of her life. This may not have been the best parenting choice.

"...an odd combination of stream-of-conscious anxieties and high-flying save-the-world goals written by an overzealous, naïve teenaged girl in her wristwatch computer diary."
-a very astute reader accurately describing the story

Just finished the first arc/book/thing and starting up the second:

Charlotte Powers

Next is Bright Battle Story: Tactics Heart. I really like this one. Low-tier SRPG characters row row fight the power in an unbalanced world. Up to episode ten, a bunch of stuff has happened and there's a lot more to come.

Bright Battle Story: Tactics Heart

Will You Be Alone? After The End? Don't You Know We're All Still Here? is a thing. Ensemble superpowers kind of post-post-apocalyptic sort of fantasy I don't know. It's a slowburner but if you enjoy character-focused dark fantasy you might find something to like.

Will You Be Alone? After The End? Don't You Know We're All Still Here?

journal teleport science something is the diary of a superscience genius girl who has abandoned society to live in a tiny lair underneath a biscuit warehouse. She enjoys tea and teleports and not being touched. I don't really know where this is going but it's fun and easy to write. Sometimes I put up a poll to decide the direction of things. So far that's been pretty cool.

journal teleport science something

That's it for now. Have fun. Enjoy a rainbow. Be good to yourselves.  And each other.