RE: Avoiding great but dropped or dead stories

'unboltednorm' pid='833709' dateline='1521651995' Wrote: So do you think it’s worth taking the chance on a story that sounds great or at least interesting and just jump in? Or do you do what I’ve been and check when the last chapter was posted?

I dont ever read story that no update longer than a month because it make me think that the writer has stop writing the story so i do not ever read story that has no update for 1 month and if it close to 1 month then i might try if it sound good because i hate it most for author to bring my interest high then stop when my interest very high it leave a very bad feeling inside me and make me mad so i dont read story that are close to 1 month no update too.

RE: Avoiding great but dropped or dead stories

Same boat.

Whenever I see a story with a good synopsis that I want to read, I always check the latest updated chapter and it been more than a month? Then I think this story is either dropped or not on author's priority list. I wouldn't even read chapter 1 no matter how good it is. Leaving me hanging for too long would lose my interest and it will be hard to pick it back up after so long.

I'm also guilty of this. How long has it been since I updated my two stories?